This surveyor's vest features maximum engineering for ready access to needed job equipment or tactical gear. Features 11 storage pockets, D-ring construction to quickly add fall protection gear, a zippered closure , and "true size" sizing to prevent loose clothing from catching on equipment or machinery. Made with breathable mesh for maximum comfort. Compliant with ANSI 107-2015 Type O, Class 1 for offroad use. Your price includes a 1-color screenprinted imprint in 1 location.
Minimum 10 pieces. Setup Charge: $25 per imprint color (on imprinted orders)
Specs and Features
- Breathable polyester mesh
- 2" black two-tone tape for optimum visibility
- All-around black reflective trim for added visibility and safety
- Zipper closure
- D-ring access
- Mic tabs with reinforced stitching
- Padded neck for comfort when vest is loaded down with tools
- Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards
- I.D. pocket and radio/cell pocket
- 2 internal pockets
- 1 chest pocket with 4 pen pockets on left chest
- 1 tablet pocket
- 2 lower pockets
- 1 large back pocket with snap closure
- Decoration Type: Screenprint - 1 location included
- Max Colors: 4
- Decoration Locations: Left Chest, Back
- Max Imprint Size: 3" x 3" (chest); 11" W x 8" H (back)
Estimated Ship Date:
This item generally ships in 12 to 16 working days after your art approval.
Need a rush, special requirements or high quantity order?